Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khazali proposes to raise the number of representatives to 400

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khazali proposes to raise the number of representatives to 400 Empty Khazali proposes to raise the number of representatives to 400

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:34 am

Khazali proposes to raise the number of representatives to 400
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]53 Minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Secretary-General of Asaib Ahl al-Haq, Qais Khazali, demanded that the number of members of the Iraqi Parliament be increased to four hundred deputies. After the population increases.
    Khazali said in press statements that holding the upcoming elections according to the approval of the number of previous deputies is a constitutional violation, pointing out that the only way to form a technocratic government is to directly choose the head of the executive authority. And on the joint statement of the strategic dialogue between Baghdad and Washington.
    Khazali said that it included good signals, and our goal is to restore the military relations between Iraq and America to before the coming of ISIS, adding that the exceptional case for the coming of ISIS has ended and there must be no American military bases and aircraft.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:03 am