Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi's advisor identifies three factors to control rising prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi's advisor identifies three factors to control rising prices Empty Al-Kazemi's advisor identifies three factors to control rising prices

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Apr 2021, 8:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA - Thaer Jabbar,
    Advisor to the Prime Minister for Financial Affairs, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, today, Sunday, identified three basic factors to control high prices, indicating that these factors are capable of imposing discipline and stability on the prices of basic materials.
    Saleh said to the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "There are three main factors in controlling inflationary expectations and rising prices in the market." 
    He added that "the first factor is the ability to provide sufficient financing for foreign trade requirements in foreign currency, which is a work of monetary policy, which is facilitated now." 
    He added that "the third factor is the summer agricultural season that provides a high and prosperous food supply," explaining that "these factors are bound to impose discipline and stability on the prices of basic materials, especially if this is supported by the prosperity of the ration card in terms of the quantities prepared and the regularity of supply for citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm