Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: 3 proposals regarding the budget for the next three years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: 3 proposals regarding the budget for the next three years Empty Parliamentary Finance: 3 proposals regarding the budget for the next three years

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:18 am

Parliamentary Finance: 3 proposals regarding the budget for the next three years

•  Time: 04/21/2021 02:56:22

•  Read: 7,319 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economist: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Finance Committee unveiled a proposal to approve the 2021 budget for the next three years.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Hajja member Muhammad Al-Shabaki said in a press statement, "Holding the parliamentary elections next October and ratification of their results, and the formation of the government, which may be delayed until April or June of next year, this matter will cause a delay in approving the budget next year and thus will affect the exchange mechanism in the provinces." Ministries and contractors' obligations. "
    He added that "there are 3 proposals to implement a mechanism for implementing the budget next year, the first of which is the adoption of data and accounts for the 2021 budget for the 2022 budget, while the second proposal included adopting this year's budget for the next three years, which is an opinion submitted by MPs and political blocs."
    And he added, "The third proposal is to adopt a 12/1 disbursement mechanism in order to implement the Financial Management Law, relying on the 2021 budget for any reason if it is not possible to legislate the 2022 Budget Law."
    Al-Shbaki confirmed that "the Finance Committee and the House of Representatives are studying many proposals that lead to the approval of next year's budget smoothly and easily."
    Ammar Al-Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:48 pm