Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar: Financial loans for developing small projects amount to 30 thousand dollarsSaturday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar: Financial loans for developing small projects amount to 30 thousand dollarsSaturday  Empty Dhi Qar: Financial loans for developing small projects amount to 30 thousand dollarsSaturday

Post by Rocky Sat 08 May 2021, 8:03 am

Dhi Qar: Financial loans for developing small projects amount to 30 thousand dollarsSaturday 

- 05/08/2021 - 11:50
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Nasiriyah News Network:
    The Assistant Governor for Planning Affairs announced financial loans of up to 30,000 dollars for the development of small projects in a number of sectors in Dhi Qar.
    Ghassan al-Khafaji told the Nassiriya News Network that the International Organization for Migration is working on developing projects in the Mahfa in coordination with the local government by granting financial loans.
    While the representative of the organization, Ali Al-Attar, indicated that there are financial loans for the development of agricultural projects in the Mahafa, and project owners can apply for them through the organization's website.
    He pointed out that the loan amounts range from 5,000 to 30,000 dollars, depending on the nature of the project, and it also aims to develop the capabilities of the women’s segment.
    is over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:04 am