Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Lionheart moving info on the rv then it disapears

Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Lionheart moving info  on the rv then it disapears Empty Lionheart moving info on the rv then it disapears

Post by Lionheart Mon 10 May 2021, 10:37 am

every time I try to save info on the RV off Well fb then go back to move it like to here its gone. 
                                 in the last min of this  one.  there is another that goes farther into the foriegn currencys  that have been invested into and one even goes into saing a amount  but I lost that one and Im still looking. .
    some one tell me what they have heard since 2017 or so
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou and Rip534 like this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lionheart moving info  on the rv then it disapears Empty Re: Lionheart moving info on the rv then it disapears

Post by Rocky Tue 11 May 2021, 12:08 pm

Lionheart wrote:every time I try to save info on the RV off Well fb then go back to move it like to here its gone. 
                                 in the last min of this  one.  there is another that goes farther into the foriegn currencys  that have been invested into and one even goes into saing a amount  but I lost that one and Im still looking. .
    some one tell me what they have heard since 2017 or so
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    information is best saved by each member in archives, drafts whatever on own computer

weslin3 and chouchou like this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lionheart moving info  on the rv then it disapears Empty Good morning Lionheart, go to the member list find your screen name

Post by Rocky Wed 12 May 2021, 7:10 am

Good morning Lionheart, go to the member list find your screen name click on the arrow behind your name you,ll find everything you posted at see all posts. I didn't move or delete any post.

chouchou likes this post

Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Lionheart moving info  on the rv then it disapears Empty posting

Post by Lionheart Wed 12 May 2021, 8:47 am

I was refering to one I saved from face book so I could bring to here.  I should explain some parts more I guess.  I know why it was taken down, its not a uncommon think from any subject

Sponsored content

Lionheart moving info  on the rv then it disapears Empty Re: Lionheart moving info on the rv then it disapears

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm