Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Low oil prices due to less demand for fuel consumption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Low oil prices due to less demand for fuel consumption Empty Low oil prices due to less demand for fuel consumption

Post by Rocky Thu 27 May 2021, 6:29 am

[size=35][size=35]Low oil prices due to less demand for fuel consumption[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-05-27 | 02:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Oil prices fell today, Thursday, amid fears that the market may face a flood of Iranian barrels if the sanctions imposed on the Gulf product are lifted.

The price drop came today, despite more evidence of recovery in the United States as oil consumption increases as the epidemic fades, while stocks of US crude oil and gasoline decreased last week, according to government figures released ahead of the start of the traditional summer driving season.

Investors are balancing increased demand in the United States, Europe, and China against weak consumption in parts of Asia where the Corona virus is still strong.At the same time, the OPEC + alliance is now easing production restrictions, and Iranian talks could lead to more supplies returning if the deal is revived. Nuclear.
    West Texas Intermediate crude for July delivery fell 0.47% to $ 65.90 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange at 05:17 GMT.

July Brent crude lost 0.52% to $ 68.37 on the ICE Futures Exchange.
    Ministers of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and their allies are due to meet on June 1 to assess the state of the market and their production policy.
    And in the United States, distillate stocks - a category that includes diesel - fell last week to the lowest level since April 2020, according to the Energy Information Administration. Meanwhile, average gasoline supplies for four weeks exceeded 9 million barrels per day for the first time since March of last year.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:20 pm