Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Interior directs the launch of promotions, bonuses and calculating the service

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Interior directs the launch of promotions, bonuses and calculating the service Empty The Minister of Interior directs the launch of promotions, bonuses and calculating the service

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jun 2021, 7:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Monday, Minister of Interior Othman Al-Ghanimi directed the launch of promotions and bonuses, calculating the service, amending the degree and job title, and amending academic achievement.
    Al-Ghanimi said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), "We have constantly followed up on the issue of granting dues to employees working in the Ministry of Interior, because they have made outstanding efforts during their work in various parts of the ministry."
    He added, "We instructed the Directorate of Human Resources Management to release promotions and bonuses, calculate service (contract), political dismissal, press service, jihad service...etc, and amend the degree and job title, modify academic achievement, and calculate engineering allowances based on what was mentioned."
    He continued, "Also, civil servants with titles (director, senior manager, technical director, and senior technical director) who meet all promotion conditions and the controls contained in the instructions for implementing the budget law for the year 2021 (job description regarding certification in the field of competence and promotion conditions) and for the passage of a period of time. Long for not promoting them due to the unavailability of the condition of the head of the department and the production line, for the purpose of excluding them from this condition and according to the powers granted to us by the instructions for implementing the budget law, like their peers from civil servants,” noting that “we hope for them more giving.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:04 pm