Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP: PUK resolves the subject of presidential candidate today

chouchou
    chouchou

MP: PUK resolves the subject of presidential candidate today  Empty MP: PUK resolves the subject of presidential candidate today

Post by chouchou Sat 19 Jul 2014, 4:54 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP, of the Kurdistan Alliance, Ares Abdullah confirmed that the PUK's leadership will resolve the subject of the candidate for the presidency of the Republic today, after the return of President Jalal Talabani to Sulaymaniyah.

He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "The political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) will hold a meeting today to choose the name of the candidate for the post of President of the Republic among four names, who are (Barham Saleh, Najm al-Din Kareem, Fuad Masum and Adnan al-Mufti)."

Abdullah, MP for Erbil added that "after resolving the presidential candidate by the PUK he will be submitted to the Presidency of the parliament on Wednesday's session for vote."

He expressed his belief that "Talabani will not attend the meeting of the political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), because he will not interfere in selecting the candidate, but after resolving this matter, he will be informed."

The Office of the outgoing President, Jalal Talabani announced that Talabani will return to Iraq today.

It is mentioned that President Jalal Talabani suffered a stroke more than a year and a half and he entered the Medical City Hospital in Baghdad, and then transferred to Germany to complete his treatment there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:20 am