Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the second day.. the central bank sells the highest amount of dollars since the exchange rate ch

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the second day.. the central bank sells the highest amount of dollars since the exchange rate ch Empty For the second day.. the central bank sells the highest amount of dollars since the exchange rate ch

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jun 2021, 7:26 am

For the second day.. the central bank sells the highest amount of dollars since the exchange rate change

•  Time: 06/10/2021 13:55:36

•  Reading: 1,573 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Central Bank of Iraq sold today, Thursday, the highest amount of the dollar for the second day since it changed the exchange rate on December 19, 2020.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The total sales of the foreign currency auction of the bank today amounted to 218 million and 442 thousand and 159 dollars, after it reached 217 million yesterday.
    The total sale for the purposes of strengthening balances abroad (transfers, credits) in today's auction was 192 million and 92 thousand and 159 dollars, and the total cash sale was 26 million and 350 thousand dollars.
    It is noteworthy that the Central Bank of Iraq decided on January 19 last to make a significant change in the dollar exchange rate, as follows:
    1450 dinars per dollar, the purchase price of foreign currency from the Ministry of Finance.
    1460 dinars per dollar, the price of selling foreign currency to banks.
    1470 dinars per dollar, the price of selling foreign currency to the public.
    The exchange rate of the dollar on the Baghdad Stock Exchange today, Thursday, reached 1530 dinars.
    Ammar Al Masoudi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:42 am