Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclosure of the transfer of budget schedules funds to an “unidentified party”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

budget - Disclosure of the transfer of budget schedules funds to an “unidentified party” Empty Disclosure of the transfer of budget schedules funds to an “unidentified party”

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jun 2021, 7:25 am

Disclosure of the transfer of budget schedules funds to an “unidentified party”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A deputy from the State of Law coalition revealed, on Saturday, that the funds of the general budget law tables were cut from some governorates and ministries and transferred to an “ unidentified party .”
    The deputy of the coalition, Alia Nassif, said, "The House of Representatives voted on the tables attached to the general budget law for the year 2021, but we were surprised by the cutting of the money stipulated in the tables from the governorates and ministries and transferring it to an unknown destination ."
    Nassif pointed out that "this cut has disrupted the work of the ministries, which have become without projects ."
    She added that "the money was transferred from the allocations of Baghdad and other provinces, in addition to the ministries of defense, interior, labor and social affairs, to unknown destinations because Parliament was not informed of the voting schedules ."
    Nassif indicated, "There is a fundamental question that needs a clear and explicit answer by the government and the Ministry of Finance about the money, which is where it went and why?"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:03 am