Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The budget is threatened by a "third amendment" and a parliamentary meeting to transfer its funds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The budget is threatened by a "third amendment" and a parliamentary meeting to transfer its funds Empty The budget is threatened by a "third amendment" and a parliamentary meeting to transfer its funds

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2018, 2:52 am

The budget is threatened by a "third amendment" and a parliamentary meeting to transfer its funds

10:43 - 17/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
     The deputy for the state of law Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, on Saturday, a meeting of heads of political blocs to discuss transfers of 1% of the budget funds to vote on the law during today's meeting, noting that the failure to reach a solution on the budget will lead to the draft of the government for a third amendment to it .
     "The presidency of the House of Representatives will hold a meeting with the heads of political blocs today to discuss transfers of 1% of the budget funds and convince the political blocs need to pass the budget during today's session."
     He added that "the Kurds have become absolutely balked at the possibility of increasing the proportion of the Kurdistan region and return to 17 percent as it was," noting at the same time that "the Union of forces is strongly opposed to the amendments made in the budget."
    Jaafar pointed out that "the continuation of boycotting the political blocs of meetings and not to submit to the vote will force the Presidency of Parliament to re-draft the budget law again to the government for the purpose of a third amendment or complete the fiscal year without balancing work under the law (12/1) Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:48 am