Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zobaie: The parliamentary performance is weak and the absence of the largest bloc has hindered th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zobaie: The parliamentary performance is weak and the absence of the largest bloc has hindered th Empty Al-Zobaie: The parliamentary performance is weak and the absence of the largest bloc has hindered th

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:38 am

Al-Zobaie: The parliamentary performance is weak and the absence of the largest bloc has hindered the passage of laws

•  Time: 06/15/2021 23:48:35

•  Reading: 3,042 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} A member of the State of Law coalition, Talal Hussein Al-Zobaie, described the parliamentary performance as "weak."
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Zobaie said; For the program {Al-Mastra}, which was broadcast by Al-Furat satellite channel tonight, "the parliamentary performance is weak, which negatively affected the government's performance, meaning that corruption has a legal cover in legislative institutions."
    He added, "The Iraqi army today constitutes reassurance for all provinces, and Iraq is in dire need of security and services to cement national unity, and the huge money that Iraq spent did not meet the requirements of the people."
    Al-Zobaie continued, "The authority authorized to identify corruption and the corrupt is Parliament, and then turned to the judiciary," noting that "many political forces cover the behavior of their ministers, and the word of an independent minister is a heresy to pass corruption through, and therefore bears full responsibility in that."
    And he indicated that "paving the streets is not the work of Parliament, and the absence of a major effective bloc has hindered the passage of laws," adding that "the consensus governments created a weak political system and led to the creation of a rickety state from which the corrupt can benefit and created legislative chaos and an ineffective parliament."
    Al-Zobaie continued, "I have not seen such a disintegration in the internal situation since 2003, from uncontrolled weapons and state chaos," stressing "the need to use forces against uncontrolled weapons to ensure that the citizen goes to the elections, which is the responsibility of the government and parliament." 
    And regarding the rise in the price of the dollar, al-Zoba’i concluded by saying, “There is no logical and economic reason to raise the exchange rate of the dollar with the market flooding with foreign products, and it was supposed to expand investment operations,” blaming Parliament “the responsibility for not addressing the government’s decision and it plays whatever it wants in the absence of the censor.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:06 pm