Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Sadrist bloc presents to the parliament a list of the largest parliamentary bloc

chouchou
    chouchou

The Sadrist bloc presents to the parliament a list of the largest parliamentary bloc Empty The Sadrist bloc presents to the parliament a list of the largest parliamentary bloc

Post by chouchou Mon 10 Jan 2022, 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News/ The head of the Sadrist bloc, Hassan al-Adari, submitted a list of the names and signatures of the most numerous parliamentary bloc to the new parliament presidency.
    The bloc, which has the largest number, according to the constitution, addresses the formation of the new government.

Earlier, the coordinating framework also presented a list of the largest bloc, which he said was made up of 88 deputies, which sparked differences with the Sadrist bloc on the grounds that the request was submitted to the temporary head of the age, Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, and not the new presidency.

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, commented, on Sunday evening, on the election of the new parliament presidency, in its fifth session, by saying, “The first signs of the national majority government.”

Earlier today, members of the new Iraqi Council of Representatives voted to choose “Mohammed Al-Halbousi” as Speaker of the Council for a second new term, with the majority of votes.

Al-Sadr wrote in a tweet to him on Twitter, “The selection of the parliament speaker and his two deputies is the first sign of the national majority government, adding, “I congratulate the Iraqi people for this first step to build a free and independent Iraq, without dependency, sectarian, ethnic or corruption.”

He added: “So that (Parliament) will emerge from it a national, honest, service-oriented government that preserves sovereignty and the country’s decision, takes care of its people, preserves its dignity and seeks serious and real reform.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 9:57 am