Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Calls to change the dollar exchange rate are “election propaganda”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Calls to change the dollar exchange rate are “election propaganda” Empty Parliamentary Finance: Calls to change the dollar exchange rate are “election propaganda”

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jul 2021, 3:25 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Monday (July 12, 2021), a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Hama, considered political calls to change the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar as “election propaganda,” stressing that the exchange rate will not witness any change at least during the current year .
    Hama said in an interview with IQ News , that "fixing the current dollar exchange rate or changing it has nothing to do with the budget, given that the current price was applied by the Central Bank in February 2021, while Parliament approved the Federal Budget Law for the current year at the end of March." 
    He added that "the inclusion of the exchange rate paragraph in the budget is for arithmetic purposes only, given that the budget depends on oil revenues, and those revenues are in dollars, so we needed to include in the budget a paragraph related to the exchange rate for the accounts of the budget ." 
    And he indicated that "the exchange rate has nothing to do with the budget law, but rather is linked to the decision of the Central Bank," explaining that "a change at the present time is almost impossible on the grounds that this will shake the market's confidence in the bank, as well as the private sector will be the biggest affected ." 
    He pointed out that "the price change at the present time will cause great losses to contractors and traders, and then who will compensate for those losses."
    In early April, the President of the Republic approved the 2021 budget law. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:29 pm