Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: We are in negotiations to reduce connection fees with Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: We are in negotiations to reduce connection fees with Saudi Arabia Empty Electricity: We are in negotiations to reduce connection fees with Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Aug 2021, 7:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Electricity: We are in negotiations to reduce connection fees with Saudi Arabia
    August 18, 2021

Electricity spokesman said that the tariff provided by the Saudi side is high (Facebook)
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The Ministry of Electricity confirmed that the negotiations with the Saudi side regarding the joint connection are focused on reducing the tariff price, as it is high. 
      The ministry's spokesman, Ahmed Moussa, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to the official agency, and "Ultra Iraq" followed him, that "the negotiations regarding the joint connection lines between the Saudi side through the ports of Arar and Yusufiya station, and the possibility of linking another line with the Samawa station, have gone a long way."  
    He added, "The negotiations are focused on setting and reducing the price of the tariff, since the tariff provided by the Saudi side is high," noting that "there are periodic meetings going on online, and a Saudi delegation may visit Baghdad in the coming period."  
    On the other hand, Moussa stated that "the ministry has formed an operations room from all departments (distribution, transportation and production) and a mobilization of its staff in order to provide service to Ashura visitors and the routes that visitors take by providing lighting and governing materials, as well as maintenance stations, in anticipation of any emergency, in addition to providing Strategic storage of kerosene for stent generators.  
    On August 6, the Ministry of Electricity announced that there is a move at present to complete the electrical connection with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:01 pm