Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of Parliament calls for resolving the housing lands file for the “White Army”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - The Presidency of Parliament calls for resolving the housing lands file for the “White Army” Empty The Presidency of Parliament calls for resolving the housing lands file for the “White Army”

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Sep 2021, 7:16 am

The Presidency of Parliament calls for resolving the housing lands file for the “White Army”

[ltr]2021.09.05 - 12:34[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - people   
    On Sunday, the First Deputy of the House of Representatives, Hassan Al-Kaabi, called on the General Secretariat of the House of Representatives to resolve the file of land distribution for medical and health owners.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

According to a document seen by "Nass" (September 5, 2021), Al-Kaabi addressed the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers to complete the procedures for granting residential plots to owners working in health institutions, as an exception to all conditions and controls.   
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:48 pm