Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chambers of Commerce put forward the "abandoned lands" file to contain the housing crisis in an Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chambers of Commerce put forward the "abandoned lands" file to contain the housing crisis in an Iraq Empty Chambers of Commerce put forward the "abandoned lands" file to contain the housing crisis in an Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:16 am

[size=52]Chambers of Commerce put forward the "abandoned lands" file to contain the housing crisis in an Iraqi governorate[/size]
    • Today 15:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Diyala..
     On Monday, the Chambers of Commerce announced that the file of abandoned lands would be presented to the Prime Minister in Diyala Governorate.
    The head of the Chambers of Commerce in Diyala, Muhammad Al-Tamimi, said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that “the Diyala Chambers of Commerce conducted a comprehensive survey of residential lands that were distributed in 7 districts around Baquba and its surroundings during 20 years," indicating that it "reaches more than 22,000 plots of 95. Some of them are deserted without any construction yet.
    He added, "The residential lands remained deserted due to the lack of basic services such as roads, water and sewage, which made them without any benefit," stressing that "the chambers prepared an extensive report that was submitted to the Prime Minister's Office in order to support financing services to create a movement that contributes to containing the peak of the housing crisis.” in Diyala.”
    He pointed out that "the total abandoned lands in Diyala may reach 100,000 plots in districts and districts, which is a large number that can contribute to ending the housing crisis and creating a surplus that will last for many years."
    Diyala suffers from a suffocating housing crisis in recent years, which led to an increase in real estate prices by up to 30%. 25 p.m. ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:29 pm