Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission believes that the counting and sorting will continue until Sunday, and the results ma

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission believes that the counting and sorting will continue until Sunday, and the results ma Empty The Commission believes that the counting and sorting will continue until Sunday, and the results ma

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Oct 2021, 7:50 am

The Commission believes that the counting and sorting will continue until Sunday, and the results may be announced by the end of the week
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sources close to the Electoral Commission said that the manual counting and counting operations are likely to continue until next Sunday, and the results may not be announced until the end of next week.
    The sources pointed out that the results will change by 5 to 6 seats for the big blocs, increase or decrease, after they are completed, and that there are candidates announced winning in advance who will not be on the new lists of winners that will be issued later. And it revealed the loss of a number of independent candidates in favor of the Al-Fateh Alliance, despite the fact that the districts won by the candidates, the Commission announced the completion of counting the votes of all the electoral stations in them.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:54 pm