Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economists: chaos taking place in Iraq could cost Turkey business losses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economists: chaos taking place in Iraq could cost Turkey business losses Empty Economists: chaos taking place in Iraq could cost Turkey business losses

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Jul 2014, 6:48 am

Economists: chaos taking place in Iraq could cost Turkey business losses

BAGHDAD - Eastern July 27: Economists said that the chaos taking place in Iraq could cost Turkey business losses, estimated at two billion to two and a half billion dollars this year, which leads to a slowdown in efforts to promote exports and restore balance to the Turkish economy. These experts said that the impact of this mess in the long run will be limited unless the situation deteriorates sharply. It also showed data from the Turkish Statistical Institute that the country's exports to Iraq's second-largest export market for Turkish products fell by 19.3 percent to 745 million dollars in June. This raises the progress of the organization "Islamic state" in northern and western Iraq, fears of a collapse in demand for Turkish goods and a significant rise in the import bill of the Turkish energy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:38 am