Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BUILD A BUSINESS IN IRAQ?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BUILD A BUSINESS IN IRAQ? Empty HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BUILD A BUSINESS IN IRAQ?

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Jul 2021, 8:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]1 hour ago22

Big Think Edge published data on the cost of setting up a business in countries of the world, and showed that the fees for opening such activities are the most expensive in the Middle East.
    The website, which drew its data from the Doing Business 2020 report issued by the World Bank, revealed that Iraq is among the most expensive countries in the world in terms of costs for starting a business, which amounts to 1574 dollars.
    According to the report, the UAE is considered the most expensive place in the world to start a business and is far from the least expensive, as the fees are 7,444 dollars, while in Qatar it is 3,952 dollars, in Saudi Arabia it is 1,267 dollars, in Kuwait 815 dollars, Oman 502 dollars, and in Bahrain 231 dollars.
    On the other hand, the fees for establishing a business in Egypt are $13, which is equal to 7 percent of the average monthly income of an individual.
    According to the site, governments often require a company to have a minimum paid-in capital - a set amount of cash in the bank. These processes are not only expensive, but they are complex and may take a long time.
    Based on the above, he found that the UAE is the most expensive country to establish a company. He also noted that there are no fees to start a business in Rwanda during the first two years, while the laws in Slovenia provide for a capital of 7,500 euros and without any fees for any business project.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:34 am