Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Central bank: we will produce next year, the currency (50) thousand dinars and small coins in Arabic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank: we will produce next year, the currency (50) thousand dinars and small coins in Arabic Empty Central bank: we will produce next year, the currency (50) thousand dinars and small coins in Arabic

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Jul 2014, 11:19 am

Central bank: we will produce next year, the currency (50) thousand dinars and small coins in Arabic and Kurdish 

22/11/2013
    Revealed the CBI, on Friday, expressed his intention to issue coins denominations are small, indicating that those currencies, which may be issued sometime in the next year, will be written in Arabic and Kurdish, confirming the presence of a proposal for issuing Banknotes large value of fifty thousand dinars.
    The governor of the Central Bank and the Agency Abdel Basset Turki said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The Central Bank is currently working in accordance with the tables and under the supervision of specialized committees to issue new coins with large groups."
    And between Turkish that "the largest group of coins that are available now are the (25) thousand dinars and the purchasing power it does not exceed $ 23, so there is more of a proposal to the Central Bank, to put coins larger than the existing, such as issuing currency up to (50) thousand dinars. "
    He Turkish that "the central bank is also working on a version of small coins, the lack of these categories that facilitate the process of dealing and purchase between the citizen and the Iraqi market, which was dealing with the central bank," noting that "Coins small will be in Arabic and Kurdish."
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Central Bank was established as a bank independent under the law issued on the sixth of March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies are being daily sessions for buying and selling currencies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Central bank: we will produce next year, the currency (50) thousand dinars and small coins in Arabic Empty Re: Central bank: we will produce next year, the currency (50) thousand dinars and small coins in Arabic

Post by GWT54 Tue 29 Jul 2014, 4:59 pm

This makes no sense to me. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong. ??
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central bank: we will produce next year, the currency (50) thousand dinars and small coins in Arabic Empty Re: Central bank: we will produce next year, the currency (50) thousand dinars and small coins in Arabic

Post by wciappetta Tue 29 Jul 2014, 8:40 pm

Well if it were to happen that way the only reasonable answer would be for huge transactions such as bank to bank however with the  electronic settlement system I really don't a purpose for a 50k note  and it says it was merely a proposal and a wrong one at that. small notes yes, 50k note; chock it up to indigestion ....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:37 pm