Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Central Bank: Class 50 thousand dinars will be issued end of the year and demanded a delay of 100 th

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central Bank: Class 50 thousand dinars will be issued end of the year and demanded a delay of 100 th Empty Central Bank: Class 50 thousand dinars will be issued end of the year and demanded a delay of 100 th

Post by wciappetta Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:52 pm

Imagine that introducing big notes according to the CBI  is deemed as inflationary....Nice to see them catch up... As for the 50K that will be introduced on the 1st of Never for the very same reason.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Saturday 20-06-2015 | 11:58:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

J p

Twilight News CBI / announced on Saturday by the issuance of 50 000 dinars a class of local currency the end of this year, while the detection of his request to wait in the issuance of class 100 000 dinars.
    The central bank said the province on the Keywords in a joint press conference with the President of the Federation of the depositary banks Handal, said that "in the past the bank issuing the currency of the highest category, has been studied this subject from all dimensions."
    He Keywords that "he may be at the end of the announcement being printed 50 thousand dinars category," noting that "the 100 class probably will be released in another time and asked for delaying in order to avoid the occurrence of any inflation."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by wciappetta on Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central Bank: Class 50 thousand dinars will be issued end of the year and demanded a delay of 100 th Empty Re: Central Bank: Class 50 thousand dinars will be issued end of the year and demanded a delay of 100 th

Post by duck2000 Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:54 pm

its nice to see when the pros agree with us being me and ward that it would increase inflation .. makes one wonder who the pros are? lol
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Central Bank: Class 50 thousand dinars will be issued end of the year and demanded a delay of 100 th Empty Re: Central Bank: Class 50 thousand dinars will be issued end of the year and demanded a delay of 100 th

Post by Neno Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:35 pm

50 000 or 100 000 end of the year? Lol, thought they said July....
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:52 pm

lol no no you said large notes in july we said other wise !
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:22 am

I know, yea yea yea. My hope and money is on "WE". 
    These translations just can not be true, can they?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 am