Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announcing the timing of the decision session of the Federal Court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announcing the timing of the decision session of the Federal Court Empty Announcing the timing of the decision session of the Federal Court

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Dec 2021, 6:48 am

Announcing the timing of the decision session of the Federal Court

•  Time: 12/27/2021 10:48:52

•  Reading: 2,431 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The Coordinating Framework's lawyer, Muhammad Al-Saadi, revealed the hour of the Federal Court session to decide on the results of the appeals against the results of the legislative elections, according to the lawsuit filed by the framework in this regard.
    Al-Saadi said in a press statement, "The Federal Court is scheduled to hold its session at 11 am today."
    He pointed out, "There is a security presence and a blocking of many roads in the vicinity of the streets leading to the court in Baghdad. The session was held and the demonstrations against the election results began, which caused traffic jams."
    The Federal Court decided to conclude the pleading last Wednesday and set 12/26/2021 as the date for issuing the decision in the case after hearing the last pleas and requests of the two parties in the lawsuit filed from the coordination framework regarding the election results, but it was postponed until today because Sunday was considered an official holiday on the occasion of holidays The birth of Jesus (PBUH).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:30 pm