Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls on Turkey to stop its irrigation projects, and a delegation of resources visits Ankara

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls on Turkey to stop its irrigation projects, and a delegation of resources visits Ankara Empty Iraq calls on Turkey to stop its irrigation projects, and a delegation of resources visits Ankara

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jan 2022, 6:19 am

Iraq calls on Turkey to stop its irrigation projects, and a delegation of resources visits Ankara

•  Time: 01/03/2022 21:10:08

•  Reading: 1,547 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} Iraq called on Turkey to stop its irrigation projects, while it intends to send a specialized delegation to Ankara during the current month.
    The Minister of Water Resources, Mahdi Rashid Al-Hamdani, said in a televised statement: "The delegation will discuss the joint research center project in Baghdad, which we agreed on all its details."
    And he indicated that "the Turkish envoy will obtain the approval of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to send experts to Baghdad."
    Al-Hamdani indicated that the Iraqi delegation "will discuss the operation plan for the Turkish dams and the water file."
    For his part, Advisor to the Ministry of Resources, Aoun Diab, said in a televised statement this evening: "After the approval of the memorandum of understanding, several provisions entered into force, and the delegation's visit will go a long way in implementing it."
    He stressed, "Turkey must stop to a certain extent in its irrigation projects if it has a good faith in giving a reasonable share of water to Iraq, and we have a full conception of what is happening in Turkey regarding the irrigation projects."
    He pointed out that "Turkey, after the completion of its projects on the column of the Tigris River, the water rate may reach 9.75 billion cubic meters," noting that "there is a study to stop desertification, and it is not possible to expand horizontal agriculture and maintain the increase in the product."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:28 am