Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Al-Kazemi Granted “Huge Privileges” To MPs, And The New Parliament Must Cancel Them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Al-Kazemi Granted “Huge Privileges” To MPs, And The New Parliament Must Cancel Them Empty Economist: Al-Kazemi Granted “Huge Privileges” To MPs, And The New Parliament Must Cancel Them

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jan 2022, 7:20 am

[size=38]Economist: Al-Kazemi Granted “Huge Privileges” To MPs, And The New Parliament Must Cancel Them
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/10/2022 | 7:57 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    The economic expert, Nabil Al-Ali, confirmed, on Monday, that the privileges of members of the House of Representatives were huge during the period of Al-Kazemi's government, despite the difficult economic situation in the country.
    Al-Ali told the agency / Information / that "there are large sums of money spent on deputies, including improving living conditions and huge rent allowances, in addition to the nominal salaries of nearly 5 million dinars, as well as the money spent on special protections," noting that "the order to reduce these privileges during the next government is due to to the leadership of the government and the political will.”
    He added, "Al-Kazemi's government was calling for strict measures against citizens' expenses and employees' salaries, and did not think of reducing the privileges of parliamentarians and creating a kind of equity with the people."
    He pointed out that "reducing these privileges is purely ethical, and there are no restrictions or laws that impose this matter." 25 kg is over

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:31 am