Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi Governorate Reveals The “Black Lands” File

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - An Iraqi Governorate Reveals The “Black Lands” File Empty An Iraqi Governorate Reveals The “Black Lands” File

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jan 2022, 6:35 am

[size=38]An Iraqi Governorate Reveals The “Black Lands” File
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/26/2022 | 2:35 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala
    On Wednesday, a government official revealed the file of black lands in Diyala Governorate, indicating the presence of new looting.
    And the mayor of Baquba district, Abdullah al-Hayali, said in a statement to / the information /, that "the district mayor of Baquba, during the past 6 months, led a campaign that is the most dangerous of its kind in tracking the file of looting agricultural land in the vicinity of the district center, especially the parties led by influential parties."
    Al-Hayali added, "The control of 500 dunams of land that was intended to be forged or sold as residential plots was thwarted in violation of all official instructions, stressing that all lands were transferred to the departments that own them to prevent control."
    He pointed out that "in the past years, Baquba witnessed the devouring of large parts of the land and selling it as residential plots in violation of all instructions, which prompted us to check its priorities and file lawsuits against some farmers who deliberately sold their lands in violation of the law."
    Diyala is witnessing great corruption in the land file, especially in Baquba, amid assurances of the presence of influential forces that have been managing this file for years.” Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:14 pm