Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Communist receives the head of the Awareness Movement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Communist receives the head of the Awareness Movement Empty The Iraqi Communist receives the head of the Awareness Movement

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Feb 2022, 5:20 am

[size=52]The Iraqi Communist receives the head of the Awareness Movement[/size]

[size=45]Comrade Raed Fahmy, Secretary of the Central Committee of the Iraqi Communist Party, received Dr. Salah Al-Arbawi, head of the Wai movement, and Mr. Hamid Al-Sayed, a member of the movement's political bureau, at the headquarters of the Central Committee yesterday, Wednesday, February 2, 2022.[/size]
    [size=45]The two sides stressed the importance of meetings and exchange of visits to develop the relationship between the two parties and the exchange of visits due to the presence of many participants.[/size]
    [size=45]The two sides touched on the nature of the general situation in which the country is going through and the conflict between the political forces over the formation of the government, and the importance of completing it in a way that enhances the democratic path and bypassing the quotas that the influential forces have followed since the beginning of the political process and going to form a majority political government that responds to the demands of the citizens.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting stopped at the protest movement that blew up the energies of the youth, and imposed on the influential political forces, to pay attention to the October uprising in any political movement. Employment opportunities, services, health, education and other benefits.[/size]
    [size=45]Hussain al-Najjar, a member of the party's political bureau, comrade Intisar al-Mayali and Dr. Ali Mahdi, members of the Central Committee, were in the reception alongside comrade Raed Fahmy.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:37 pm