Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani receives a delegation from the Iraqi Communist Party

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani receives a delegation from the Iraqi Communist Party Empty Al-Sudani receives a delegation from the Iraqi Communist Party

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Mar 2024, 5:07 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani receives a delegation from the Iraqi Communist Party[/size]

[size=45]A delegation from the leadership of the Iraqi Communist Party, headed by Comrade Raed Fahmi, Secretary of the Party’s Central Committee, visited, today, Thursday, the Prime Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.
    At the beginning of the meeting, Al-Sudani offered his congratulations on the occasion of the approaching ninetieth anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi Communist Party, while the two sides discussed developments in political affairs and their repercussions on the lives of citizens throughout Iraq. They also discussed the conditions in the region and affirmed their support for the cause of the Palestinian people.
    The party delegation stressed the importance of the steps taken by the government in the field of construction and reconstruction having a social content that takes into account achieving social justice and protecting freedoms, and emphasizing radical solutions to combat corruption, reform the state, and achieve security stability.
    It is noteworthy that the party delegation included, in addition to Comrade Raed Fahmy, two comrades Bassam Mohi, Deputy Secretary of the Central Committee, and Yasser Al-Salem, member of the Political Bureau and responsible for national relations.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:38 pm