Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's Coalition Warns Of ISIS's Seizure Of Iraq's Money Abroad And Presents Two Ways To Retrie

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's Coalition Warns Of ISIS's Seizure Of Iraq's Money Abroad And Presents Two Ways To Retrie Empty Al-Maliki's Coalition Warns Of ISIS's Seizure Of Iraq's Money Abroad And Presents Two Ways To Retrie

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Feb 2022, 8:40 am

[size=38]Al-Maliki's Coalition Warns Of ISIS's Seizure Of Iraq's Money Abroad And Presents Two Ways To Retrieve It
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/16/2022 | 4:11 PM
    [/size]

information/special...
    On Wednesday, Representative of the State of Law Coalition, Muhammad al-Sihoud, warned against the money looted from Iraq and found in the banks of foreign countries going to ISIS terrorist gangs, while presenting two ways to recover those funds.
    Chihod told the "Information" agency, "The successive governments of Iraq did not show great interest in the file of Iraqi funds abroad, which represent the rights of the Iraqi people," warning that "ISIS terrorist elements obtained these funds due to the lack of follow-up and control from the government."
    He added, "The money stolen from Iraq and smuggled is very large and is not estimated in number, and it is spread in many banks around the world," noting that "the money includes real estate bought by the former regime and distributed in a large number of countries."
    He pointed out that "the recovery of those funds is carried out in two ways. The first is the formation of a committee competent to recover all the funds and work to activate it by the Iraqi government, even if the committee is present, but it is ineffective."
    He continued, "The second method is to reveal the preparation of smuggled funds outside Iraq and to ask all Arab and non-Arab governments and countries to cooperate with the Iraqi government to review it." Done/25 SR

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:35 am