Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade issued ration card replacement vouchers to displaced persons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade issued ration card replacement vouchers to displaced persons Empty Trade issued ration card replacement vouchers to displaced persons

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:42 pm

Trade issued ration card replacement vouchers to displaced persons

08/07/2014

(Independent) a. Crisis cell charged in Commerce Department staff in Karbala province to issue vouchers to replace l 2228 displaced families, and quickly.

Alternative version of vouchers is aimed at enabling the displaced persons from receiving the grant Ministry of abandonment and displacement, requiring registration of displaced persons in accordance with the data contained in the statistics programme ration card.

The Commerce Ministry also called for displaced families in all provinces of the country, for those who have lost their cards, ration, review centers in areas where displaced for the purpose of organizing the replacement coupons.

The Trade Ministry said isaf ration card items to approximately 3,500 families displaced in Karbala, Najaf, Babel only.

The Ministry counted numbers of displaced persons to those areas through the Ministry's crisis cell in displaced areas, with cadres of the Ministry checked the numbers and whereabouts of their vocabulary altmoinh to their whereabouts.

The number of displaced people who have been delivering their ration individuals in more than 2,200 people in Najaf 1270 individual, as the Ministry of Census preparation to Babylon in order to deliver their ration vocabulary.(The end)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:18 am