Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration and Displaced Persons reveals a work program to employ returning displaced persons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration and Displaced Persons reveals a work program to employ returning displaced persons Empty Immigration and Displaced Persons reveals a work program to employ returning displaced persons

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2024, 2:07 pm

Immigration and Displaced Persons reveals a work program to employ returning displaced persons

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    One of the camps for displaced people

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Tuesday, the Ministry of Migration and Displacement revealed the launch of a work program in cooperation with the Ministry of Transport to employ displaced persons returning from Kurdistan Region camps.
    Undersecretary of the Ministry of Immigration and Displacement, Karim Al-Nouri, said in a statement reported by the official news agency and seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “there is a taxi project, among the proposals submitted to provide job opportunities for returning displaced persons, especially drivers,” pointing out that “this issue was approved by Before the Ministry of Transport.

He added, "As for the Ministry of Education, it has assured us that a certain percentage of appointments will be for the benefit of the displaced, and this will ease a lot for them, especially since there are those who refuse to return due to fear of not having work."

He continued, "The Council of Ministers discussed these two issues and also voted to increase the ceiling of the grant provided to encourage returnees from one million and 500 thousand dinars to 4 million for returnees exclusively until the end of next July."

Views 28
    Added 02/27/2024 - 9:38 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:41 am