Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hoshyar Zebari: I will clarify the facts about what happened

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hoshyar Zebari: I will clarify the facts about what happened Empty Hoshyar Zebari: I will clarify the facts about what happened

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Feb 2022, 5:42 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Hoshyar Zebari: I will clarify the facts about what happened[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the former party candidate for the presidency of the Republic in Iraq, Hoshyar Zebari, said that he will clarify the facts "about the  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  in our country."[/size]
    [size=45]This came in a post by Zebari on his Facebook page,[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdish leader wrote, that he has two interviews today, Sunday, February 20, on the “Bila Qiedat” program on BBC Arabic TV at 8:30 pm Baghdad time. Referring to a second interview with him as well, at 11:00 this evening, on Sky News Arabia, on the “With Giselle” program.[/size]
    [size=45]And Hoshyar Zebari added, "To clarify the facts to our people and our people about the unjust decisions that took place against us and the political process in our country."[/size]
    [size=45]And the BBC published on its website, excerpts from the interview that it will present today, and wrote, quoting Zebari, that his exclusion from running for the Iraqi presidential elections led to the disruption of the political process and the disruption of the formation of the new government in Iraq, describing the ruling issued by the Federal Supreme Court in this regard as unjust and politicized. He accused his Kurdish rivals of being behind the process of depriving him of the Iraqi presidential elections.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdistan Democratic leader also confirmed his party's rejection of any attempt to draft a new constitution for Iraq, expressing at the same time its support for a revision of the current constitution.[/size]
    [size=45]Zebari made it clear that the Kurds oppose any attempt to re-establish a central state in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The BBC indicated that these and other questions will be answered by the follower on the “Without Chains” program for this week, which is broadcast today, Sunday, at half past five in the evening GMT (8 Baghdad time).[/size]
    [size=45]Hoshyar Zebari, a member of the Political Bureau of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, submitted his papers officially to run for the post of President of the Iraqi Republic on January 12, and was the most likely candidate to win the position, before  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  from the competition in a decision described by most observers and legalists as “politicised.” “.[/size]
    [size=45]Zebari, who was born in 1953, served as Iraq's Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2004-2014, and then as Minister of Finance until September 2016.[/size]
    [size=45]The Kurdish leader considered the decision of the Federal Supreme Court to exclude his candidacy for the position as "politicised, arbitrary and politically par excellence."[/size]
    [size=45]Adding in  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , “My candidacy file fulfilled all the legal requirements, and obtained the approval of the Integrity Commission, the Accountability and Justice Commission and the rest of the concerned bodies and institutions,” adding, “We knew of attempts to be excluded from candidacy, but we assumed good faith.”[/size]
    [size=45]Noting that "life does not stop at this point," explaining that "his political activities will continue."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:56 am