Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Cassation Judge For (Earth News): Federal Decisions Are Binding And Final, And The Abu Raghee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Cassation Judge For (Earth News): Federal Decisions Are Binding And Final, And The Abu Raghee Empty Former Cassation Judge For (Earth News): Federal Decisions Are Binding And Final, And The Abu Raghee

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Mar 2022, 6:06 am

Former Cassation Judge For (Earth News): Federal Decisions Are Binding And Final, And The Abu Ragheef Committee Is A Warning Bell For The Corrupt
    03/08/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Former Cassation Judge Hussein al-Moussawi confirmed today, Tuesday, that the decisions of the Federal Court are binding and absolute and must be applied by the executive authorities.
    Al-Moussawi said in an interview with Earth News, "The Federal Supreme Court is definitely an observer of the constitution, and it is the one who interprets the constitutional texts and has the right to intervene if it sees something that necessitates intervention. If there is a decision or a law that contradicts the provisions of the constitution, it is its constitutional and legal duty to respond in a timely manner." “.
    Al-Moussawi added that "the decisions of the Federal Court are binding and compelling and must be applied by the executive authorities. It is assumed that the decision is binding on all authorities."
    Al-Moussawi added, "With regard to the Abu Ragheef Committee, and Iraq was given good advice about it, as it is a professional committee, and it brought many corrupt people and put them under investigation, and this indicates the benefit of this committee, given that Iraq today is full of corrupt people who took over the rule of Iraq, and therefore this committee was similar to a wake-up call in front of officials. All of them and made them ready for their role by arresting them by the Abu Ragheef Committee.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:59 pm