Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: Federal Court's decisions are binding on all authorities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: Federal Court's decisions are binding on all authorities Empty Legal expert: Federal Court's decisions are binding on all authorities

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jul 2016, 3:15 am

Legal expert: Federal Court's decisions are binding on all authorities

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The expert confirmed the law Ali al-Tamimi said the Federal Supreme Court decisions on the basis of Article 94 of the Iraqi Constitution is considered final and binding on all authorities.
    Tamimi said that the decision of the Federal Court applied retroactively, and since he canceled two sessions on 14 and 26 April, all that sort and emerged from those sessions shall be void because what is built on falsehood is considered null and void.
    He added that the sacking of minister by the House of Representatives, headed by Salim al-Jubouri deemed null and void and be back to what it was previously, meaning that the sacked ministers back the practice of their business, and if he wants the prime minister to provide Ministers reiterated it should do to bring them to the House of Representatives again to vote on them.
    The Federal Court had decided at its Tuesday Irrelevance Bgelsta the House of Representatives (House of Representatives of the protesters) on 14 and 26 April.
    The court also considered the parliament session on April 26, which saw the vote on the reshuffle "is unconstitutional because it was held in an atmosphere contrary to the Constitution

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:25 am