Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Political Blockage Continues.. Al-Saadi To (Earth News): The Framework Insists On Forming The La

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Political Blockage Continues.. Al-Saadi To (Earth News): The Framework Insists On Forming The La Empty The Political Blockage Continues.. Al-Saadi To (Earth News): The Framework Insists On Forming The La

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Mar 2022, 5:30 am

The Political Blockage Continues.. Al-Saadi To (Earth News): The Framework Insists On Forming The Largest Bloc With The Current
    03/20/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The leader of the Sadiqoun bloc, Saad Al-Saadi, confirmed today, Sunday, that the political situation is still in a state of obstruction, while noting that the coordinating framework insists on forming the largest bloc with the Sadrist movement.
    Al-Saadi said in an interview with Earth News, "Things and negotiations have not reached a high level of seriousness between the coordination framework and the Sadrist bloc so far," noting that "we are still in a state of political blockage."
    Al-Saadi added that "the requirement of the coordination framework is clear, which is that the largest Shiite bloc be formed and go to nominate the prime minister and form the government," stressing that "if this agreement does not happen, we will not return to the 2018 scenario."
    Al-Saadi continued, "There is insistence from the coordination framework that there be an agreement to form the largest bloc with the Sadrist bloc in order to take responsibility for this issue."
    Al-Saadi expressed his hope that "there will be a desire and real and serious dialogue during the next two days to reach a state of détente and get rid of the political blockage between the political parties."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:08 pm