Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing The Causes Of The Political Blockage.. Two Faults For (Earth News): The Federal Court Will

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing The Causes Of The Political Blockage.. Two Faults For (Earth News): The Federal Court Will Empty Revealing The Causes Of The Political Blockage.. Two Faults For (Earth News): The Federal Court Will

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2022, 5:43 am

Revealing The Causes Of The Political Blockage.. Two Faults For (Earth News): The Federal Court Will Not Remain Idly By
    03/19/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Abdul Amir Taiban, confirmed today, Saturday, that partisan interests and international interventions have led to the blockage in the political process in Iraq.
    Taiban said in an interview with Earth News, "There are many reasons that led to the political blockage in Iraq in general and between the framework and the current and led to a return to square one," noting that "the main reasons are partisan interests and international interventions, whether from superpowers or regional countries."
    Taiban added that "due to this blockage, it affected the political process and matters have reached a dangerous turn if the President of the Republic is not elected," stressing that "if the quorum is not achieved to elect the president, Iraq will be on the verge of a pit of collapse and danger, since the Federal Court will not remain Hands folded at what is happening.”
    Taiban added that the constitutional time limits were violated and the constitution was violated, and there must be a stance from the Federal Court to put an end to this disregard for the constitution and the interests of the Iraqi people.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:34 pm