Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

DEPUTY: EXTENSION DEMANDS BEFORE SATURDAY’S SESSION WERE FOR “SCATTERING ASHES IN EL-AYOUN”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - DEPUTY: EXTENSION DEMANDS BEFORE SATURDAY’S SESSION WERE FOR “SCATTERING ASHES IN EL-AYOUN” Empty DEPUTY: EXTENSION DEMANDS BEFORE SATURDAY’S SESSION WERE FOR “SCATTERING ASHES IN EL-AYOUN”

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2022, 6:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    DEPUTY: EXTENSION DEMANDS BEFORE SATURDAY’S SESSION WERE FOR “SCATTERING ASHES IN EL-AYOUN”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]4 hours ago69

The independent deputy, Basem Khashan, confirmed today, Sunday, that some points in the list of demands submitted by the extension movement before the parliament session yesterday, Saturday, are to justify a political position, and what he considered "an attempt to cast ashes in the eyes of the people."
    Khashan said on his Facebook page, and the news agency followed it, "I believe that the inclusion of requests related to detainees, missing persons and martyrs in negotiations to follow other people's projects was to cast ashes in the eyes of the people, who cling to their independent right to lead this stage."
    He added, "Even the other terms of the agreement have no value, because they are directed to those who are not qualified," explaining, "The decision to reduce the dollar exchange rate is a government decision in which the House of Representatives does not interfere, as well as the opening of branches of government banks in the region and the rest of the demands related to salaries, oil prices and its derivatives. within the region".
    Khashar pointed out that these requests were “an attempt to justify a political position in which we do not interfere in any way. There is nothing with them except for words written on a piece of paper that have little value, words that are not like words that are commensurate with the entitlement of independent representatives and the people’s demands and rights.”

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:50 pm