Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rajhi: The Attendance Of The Extension Movement And The New Generation For The Saturday Session I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rajhi: The Attendance Of The Extension Movement And The New Generation For The Saturday Session I Empty Al-Rajhi: The Attendance Of The Extension Movement And The New Generation For The Saturday Session I

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Mar 2022, 6:15 am

Al-Rajhi: The Attendance Of The Extension Movement And The New Generation For The Saturday Session Is Under Study
    03/24/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The leader of the Emtada movement, Massad Al-Rajhi, revealed today, Thursday, that his movement and its new ally, the Jeep, are studying the issue of attendance at the presidential election session next Saturday.
    Al-Rajhi told Earth News, "The Iraqis are the main masters, and they are the only ones who decide their general and basic fate in Iraq," noting that "as for the position of the extension movement from the parliament session on the upcoming Saturday, it and the new generation in their alliance are still discussing the issue of attendance on Saturday." It is under study.
    He added, "They also respect the importance of the constitutional terms and the importance of moving forward with achieving the interests of the Iraqi society.   Thus, the movement of the extension of the new generation may raise their demands more and be added to the negotiation style more in order to achieve the desires of the Iraqi people and in order to achieve those guarantees."
    And the leader of the Emtlad movement added, "With regard to their attendance on that day, in principle, in order to respect the constitutional timings and not to disrupt the interests of the people, but there will inevitably be more study in taking the new position on the issue of electing the President of the Republic."
    It is noteworthy that the head of the Sadrist bloc, Hassan al-Adhari, had announced, yesterday, Wednesday, the formation of the “Save the Homeland” coalition and considered it the most numerous, while confirming that the new alliance nominated Reber Ahmed for the presidency and Muhammad Jaafar al-Sadr for prime minister.
    The House of Representatives is scheduled to hold its session to choose a president of the republic on Saturday, the 26th of this month, while the political forces continue their moves in order to end the file of choosing the president of the republic, start the file of the prime minister, and complete the constitutional entitlements.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:53 am