Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning warns against enacting the birth control law and assures that society will turn into an old

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning warns against enacting the birth control law and assures that society will turn into an old Empty Planning warns against enacting the birth control law and assures that society will turn into an old

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:58 am

[size=45]Planning warns against enacting the birth control law and assures that society will turn into an old and consumer
    two hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size][url][/url][/size]
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Planning announced a decrease in the population increase, while warning against the enactment of a birth control law.
    The official spokesman for the Ministry of Planning, Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi, said ten years ago, the annual increase in the population was equal to three point three percent, and now it has decreased to two point six percent, which means that there is a regression and regression.
    He added, that the reasons range from a decrease in the fertility rate, and an increase in the state of awareness, as some families have started planning and are satisfied with only one or two children, and in the most extreme cases, 3 children.
    Al-Hindawi stressed that talking about legislating a birth control law for economic reasons is not easy because there is a social system that rejects this and it will have negative repercussions on the economic reality and society will transform from a young society towards an old and consumer people.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 am