Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member Of The Framework: Al-Kazemi Is Without Achievement And His Second Term Is Impossible

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member Of The Framework: Al-Kazemi Is Without Achievement And His Second Term Is Impossible Empty Member Of The Framework: Al-Kazemi Is Without Achievement And His Second Term Is Impossible

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:56 am

[size=38]Member Of The Framework: Al-Kazemi Is Without Achievement And His Second Term Is Impossible
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 4/17/2022 | 11:32 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    A member of the coordination framework, Falah Al-Khafaji, confirmed, on Sunday, that the framework’s forces and those with them are certain that putting the name of Mustafa Al-Kazemi for a second term is very impossible, indicating that Al-Kazemi did not present any outstanding achievement in his first term until he can be nominated for a second term. He has no achievement.
    . Al-Khafaji said in a statement to / the information /, that “the solution to the political crisis, foremost of which is the removal of embarrassment from the street, which has become our frustration as a result of the delays that were filmed on the street. They are intersections for the sake of positions, not for the sake of public interests.” Likely, "the formation of the government at the end of the month of Ramadan."
    He added, "What some political and media circles are proposing to promote granting Mustafa Al-Kazemi a second term is very impossible, and that the coordinating framework with all its forces, in addition to allied with him, has a categorical rejection and complete conviction for that."
    Al-Khafaji stressed, "Al-Kazemi did not achieve any outstanding achievement until he could be nominated for a second term, and therefore there is no opportunity for those who do not have an achievement." End / 25 AD.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:18 am