Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi From Tehran: It Is Not Permissible To Impose Sanctions And Intimidate Peoples

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi From Tehran: It Is Not Permissible To Impose Sanctions And Intimidate Peoples Empty Al-Halbousi From Tehran: It Is Not Permissible To Impose Sanctions And Intimidate Peoples

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Apr 2022, 6:29 am

[size=38]Al-Halbousi From Tehran: It Is Not Permissible To Impose Sanctions And Intimidate Peoples
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/04/27 | 1:02 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi stressed, on Wednesday, that it is not permissible to impose sanctions and intimidate peoples, noting that Iraq and Iran were subjected in previous years to the same conditions, especially economic sanctions.
    Al-Halbousi said in a joint press conference with his Iranian counterpart, Muhammad Baqir Qalibaf in Tehran, that "Iraq and Iran were subjected in previous years to the same conditions, especially unjustified economic sanctions," noting that "it is not permissible to impose sanctions and intimidate peoples."
    He added, "The countries of the region have no choice but to sit at the table of understanding, dialogue and solving problems," stressing that "we are working to completely restore stability in the region through the use of all diplomatic means."
    Al-Halbousi pointed out that "Iran's stability reflects positively on Iraq and vice versa." finished/25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:55 am