Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq agrees with an Italian company to build a new railway and plans to buy cruise ships

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Iraq agrees with an Italian company to build a new railway and plans to buy cruise ships Empty Iraq agrees with an Italian company to build a new railway and plans to buy cruise ships

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:48 am

Iraq agrees with an Italian company to build a new railway and plans to buy cruise ships

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Thursday, Minister of Transport Nasser Al-Shibli announced an agreement with an Italian company to implement a new railway project, while referring to the move to purchase cruise ships and activate the travel line with the Gulf.
    Al-Shibli told the official news agency, "The issue of activating and developing railway plans is very important, and we now have a project with an Italian company to build a new railway, and it is now in the planning stage, and the designs will be received within two months," expressing his regret over the abuses of some against the trains by throwing stones at them. ".
    He added, "The ministry worked on constructing fences to protect the trains from any sabotage operations, which were completed in Baghdad and work is continuing towards the south."
    With regard to maritime transport, he stressed that "the ministry is seeking to own ships for the purpose of transporting passengers by sea, and we hope to activate a line in this regard with the Gulf countries soon."
    And between, "We do not own cruise ships at the moment, except for some boats only, and there are plans to buy cruise ships, and companies can be contracted to rent ships for tourism purposes."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:50 pm