Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi's advisor: Legislation of the oil and gas law is necessary to end the intersections betwee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

advisor - Al-Kazemi's advisor: Legislation of the oil and gas law is necessary to end the intersections betwee Empty Al-Kazemi's advisor: Legislation of the oil and gas law is necessary to end the intersections betwee

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2022, 10:00 am

[size=46]Al-Kazemi's advisor: Legislation of the oil and gas law is necessary to end the intersections between the governments of Baghdad and the region[/size]
    Economie
    10:09 - 2022-05-07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Technical Adviser to the Prime Minister Haitham al-Jubouri confirmed that the legislation of the oil and gas law has become an urgent necessity to end the intersections between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government in the oil file, and while he pointed out that the government is able to send the 2022 budget to the House of Representatives if it obtains a parliamentary vote authorizing it to do so. price per barrel of oil.
    Al-Jubouri said, "The Federal Court's decision of the unconstitutionality of the oil and gas law in the region obliges all parties concerned to apply it."
    He added, "There is no way and no option for the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government but to implement the decision, and it can be implemented through options, including the legislation of the oil and gas law, or the development of paragraphs that include constitutional and legal deadlines in the budget law if it is legislated."
    He stressed that "it is possible to reach a solution through the oil and gas law, whose legislation has become very necessary and urgent, and the budget cannot be legislated without the application of the Federal Court's decision."
    On the budget file, al-Jubouri indicated that "the government is ready to present the 2022 draft budget in the event that the House of Representatives votes, authorizing it to send the law to the legislative authority, and the Ministry of Finance completed the initial draft after holding several meetings with the ministries."
    On the price of a barrel of oil in the budget, he said, "The current selling price in global markets, which exceeds 100 dollars, cannot be adopted because it was built on global crises such as the Russian-Ukrainian war and made it a price for a whole year in the budget. I believe that setting a price ranging between 60-70 dollars is a safe price." and realistic."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:58 pm