Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
Hkp1
Rocky
mochasmom
zimi31
Bama Diva
9 posters

Zebari: Iraq completely emerged from Chapter VII except paragraphs متعلقتين Kuwaiti side

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Zebari: Iraq completely emerged from Chapter VII except paragraphs متعلقتين Kuwaiti side Empty Zebari: Iraq completely emerged from Chapter VII except paragraphs متعلقتين Kuwaiti side

Post by Bama Diva Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Zebari: Iraq completely emerged from Chapter VII except paragraphs متعلقتين Kuwaiti side

27/02/2013

This was Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari said that Iraq is totally out of Chapter VII except paragraphs relating to the Kuwaiti side Zebari in his speech merrily organized by the Kuwaiti embassy in Baghdad on the occasion of the anniversary of 52 / / Kuwaiti National Day ... He explained that he was signed several important agreements where the interests of the two countries in all fields .. For his part, the Kuwaiti Ambassador to the insured that the two countries had agreed to close the outstanding issues between them, pointing out... that there are technical measures may take some time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Hkp1 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link .. Thanks Bama Diva)
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari: Iraq completely emerged from Chapter VII except paragraphs متعلقتين Kuwaiti side Empty Re: Zebari: Iraq completely emerged from Chapter VII except paragraphs متعلقتين Kuwaiti side

Post by zimi31 Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:02 pm

And the Good News keeps on coming!!!! Thank you Bama!!! :cheers:
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari: Iraq completely emerged from Chapter VII except paragraphs متعلقتين Kuwaiti side Empty Re: Zebari: Iraq completely emerged from Chapter VII except paragraphs متعلقتين Kuwaiti side

Post by mochasmom Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:08 pm

So do we still need the emir/pm's visit if Zebari signed the paperwork?
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:12 pm

mochasmom wrote:So do we still need the emir/pm's visit if Zebari signed the paperwork?

I think so and that is ok because the PM is coming according to this article

I am assuming that the signing mentioned here is the 9 or 10 agreements that needed signing. If I'm wrong, someone comment please.
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:19 pm

I really like this article but I couldn't find a link
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:28 pm

rocky wrote:I really like this article but I couldn't find a link

Sorry, in my excitement of posting this article. I forgot the link
    Here it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If a moderator could add it to the article, I would appreciate it.
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was excited myself thank you for the article
    Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Hkp1 Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:42 pm

rocky wrote:I really like this article but I couldn't find a link

What you mean Rock? you did find it & posted it too... Click link below :)

Zebari: paragraphs side Kuwait Tbkien Iraq under Chapter VII

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:50 pm

I think she's looking at the article at the top of the page

I think this link goes with the article at the top

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 pm

Bama Diva wrote:

I think so and that is ok because the PM is coming according to this article

I am assuming that the signing mentioned here is the 9 or 10 agreements that needed signing. If I'm wrong, someone comment please.

Ok, this is weird, I posted an article about the PM coming to Iraq and the article has disappeared. I posted the link in the above answer so I know it was there for awhile anyway. How did that happen??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:09 pm