Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran advises its "friends in Iraq": targeting "Mossad headquarters in Erbil" was a small operation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran advises its "friends in Iraq": targeting "Mossad headquarters in Erbil" was a small operation Empty Iran advises its "friends in Iraq": targeting "Mossad headquarters in Erbil" was a small operation

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jun 2022, 7:35 am

Iran advises its "friends in Iraq": targeting "Mossad headquarters in Erbil" was a small operation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

June 13, 2022

Today, Monday, Iran advised its "friends in Iraq" that they "do not allow their lands and borders to be used for actions that undermine Iran's security."
    In his weekly press conference, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Saeed Khatelzadeh said: "We advise our friends in Iraq not to allow their lands and borders to be used for actions that undermine Iran's security."
    Khatibzadeh added: "We gave the Iraqi party sufficient information about the nature of these steps, and what we did targeting the Mossad headquarters in Erbil was a small operation and hit its target."
    The Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman refused to comment on the news about the targeting of Mossad elements in Erbil, saying: "We are responding to Israel in its position, not in third countries."
    Iraqi Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein had announced that the Iranian authorities had not provided any evidence to Baghdad that the Israeli Mossad had used the site that was bombed in Erbil last March.

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:30 am