Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A meeting at the headquarters of "Sovereignty" confirms support for the political process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A meeting at the headquarters of "Sovereignty" confirms support for the political process Empty A meeting at the headquarters of "Sovereignty" confirms support for the political process

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2022, 5:07 am

[size=35][size=35]A meeting at the headquarters of "Sovereignty" confirms support for the political process[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-06-22 | 16:37
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

A meeting held at the headquarters of the Sovereignty Alliance, today, Wednesday, affirmed support for the political process and demand the rights of the liberated governorates.

A statement by the coalition said, "A meeting of the Sovereignty Alliance was held under the chairmanship of Khamis al-Khanjar and the Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1178630849/%D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A/ar/]Mohammed Al-Halbousi[/url]And the leaders of the coalition at the headquarters of the Sovereignty Alliance in B[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]To discuss the latest developments on the political arena and the need to come out with a unified position on the political process."

The statement added that "it was agreed to support the political process and affirm the demand for the rights of the liberated governorates and their masses in any upcoming movement."

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:34 am