Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The Amounts Allocated To The Ration Card Within The Emergency Support Are Very Suspicious

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The Amounts Allocated To The Ration Card Within The Emergency Support Are Very Suspicious Empty Economist: The Amounts Allocated To The Ration Card Within The Emergency Support Are Very Suspicious

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Jul 2022, 5:42 am

[size=38]Economist: The Amounts Allocated To The Ration Card Within The Emergency Support Are Very Suspicious
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/07/02 | 8:00 PM
    [/size]

information/special.
    Today, Saturday, the economic expert, Nabil Al-Ali, considered the amounts allocated for the ration card within the law of emergency support for food security, which was recently approved by Parliament, as “suspicious” and very large.
    Al-Ali said in an interview with the Information Agency, "What is allocated annually is 800 billion dinars for food items and 3.2 trillion dinars for wheat, hair and yoghurt, which are sufficient allocations to provide 6 food baskets during the year."
    He added, "If we assume that there is a need to increase the amounts allocated to the ration card, which governments have always tried to cancel, we need approximately 5 trillion to be sufficient to provide the ration card items throughout the year."
    The economic expert explained that "with the adoption of the Food Security Law, the food allocations and the ration card have increased to 9.5 trillion dinars, which is a large and suspicious amount, given that there are more than 5.5 trillion dinars redundant."
    Sheikh Ahmed al-Dulaimi, one of the sheikhs and dignitaries of Anbar province, had confirmed, earlier, that the job grades allocated to Anbar province from the emergency support law were decided in advance for the Progress Party, which is led by the current Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:14 am