Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Economy: The funds allocated to the ration card are not enough for 5 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: The funds allocated to the ration card are not enough for 5 months Empty Parliamentary Economy: The funds allocated to the ration card are not enough for 5 months

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Jun 2021, 11:13 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A member of the Parliamentary Economy and Investment Committee, Falah Abdel Karim, said on Sunday (June 27, 2021) that the funds allocated to the ration card in the 2021 budget law are not enough for five months if we want to equip citizens with an integrated basket. 
    And Abdul Karim told  IQ News , "The funds allocated in the 2021 budget, to the Ministry of Commerce to equip citizens with the ration card items, do not exceed one trillion and 500 billion Iraqi dinars." 
    He added that "the actual need for the Ministry of Commerce to equip citizens with an integrated basket within the ration card exceeds $3 billion annually." 
    And he added, "The allocated amounts are not sufficient to purchase an integrated food basket for a period of five months," stressing that "the rates of unemployment and poverty in the country have risen during the past two years due to the Corona pandemic and the drop in oil prices, and therefore there are many families that need to distribute the ration card items in an integrated manner."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Economy: The funds allocated to the ration card are not enough for 5 months Empty Re: Parliamentary Economy: The funds allocated to the ration card are not enough for 5 months

Post by Screwball Sun 27 Jun 2021, 4:08 pm

yep keep the rate just as it is it will fix this.

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 2:04 am