Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tivon at KTFA "Theft By Counterfeit" Thursday 8-4-2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tivon at KTFA "Theft By Counterfeit" Thursday 8-4-2022 Empty Tivon at KTFA "Theft By Counterfeit" Thursday 8-4-2022

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Aug 2022, 5:19 am

[size=30]Tivon at KTFA "Theft By Counterfeit" Thursday 8-4-2022[/size]
    Tivon:  Theft By Counterfeit: 
    Listen, you all will have to be mindful of the fact that you hold currency that some bank tellers will be tempted to confiscate by telling you your money is inauthentic and keep it for themselves and exchange it later.
    A lot of people work jobs out of survival. Not because they love it. So they will take advantage of any opportunity to escape the drudgery of a 9-5 if it means taking advantage of naive customers who are not privy to schemes that are redundant practices unbeknownst to the general public.
    Some of them are and were skeptical of the foreign currency swap that would yield large returns simply because of the improbably nature of something of this magnitude being allowed or accessible to the common man without investing a large sum of money from the onset to get the type of (ROI) that is promised.
    So you have to guard your currency and do not allow them to keep it without validating the reason with undeniable evidence that what you hold is invalid.

What is a dead give away is them not destroying the currency in front of you. If they take it out of your view and not shredding it you may have some "Theft by Counterfeit" perpetrators on your hand.
     If a bill is counterfeit, it is sent to the Secret Service. But if it's merely unfit by the Fed's standards, then the machine shreds it.
    Those shredded notes are sent to landfills or packaged and provided as souvenirs to the public on Federal Reserve Bank tours.
    So if I were you I would only deal with provisional overhead in their department. Because this type of money is to large for your average bank teller anyway. So there really is no reason to deal with them.
    Once in the bank ask for the manager. Inform him you have IQD and would like to discretely exchange and deposit a small amount until you figure out what your next move is.
    If they want to authenticate your IQD give them the smallest bill you have and you want to see them destroyed in plain view if they are found to be fake.
    There should only be two people in the room. You and the person in question. Imo
    4Cash:  IMO Tivon, very good information for everyone that is a holder of the Iraqi Dinar!!!
    Edna:  Best advice I've [ever] heard concerning this aspect of exchange. Concise, straight to the point and easy to digest.    Thank you.
    Tivon:  Comex 589

Basel 3 Compliant 
    ISO-20022 
    These three things above should always be the deciding factor as to who you decide to bank with. I don't care about the title or name of the bank. If they are not operating within those parameters then you should not put your money in any of those banks.
    Especially if they are not Basel 3. Then you should go from there. How much insurance can they cover. If you are comfortable with that. Then the next question should be about the interest. And you know just build from there.
    Because you have to have the next 10-15 years or more in mind when you are handling money with bank institutions. Especially credit.
    Russia is the first country that does not have a Rothschilds Draconian system that is bleeding their citizens dry through predatory lending practices. These banks would borrow money from the Federal Reserve at 2% intrest. But charges you 7-8% intrest on a house loan from money they don't even physically possess in their vault.
    It only exists on a computer. Yet, you are paying real money on fake money throughout your career that ends up being way more than the interest the bank had to pay in order to even write up the deal in the first place.
    Guess what? If the banks follow those three banking rules above they will not be able to do this anymore. Because "The Gold Standard" alone by it's very existence promotes fiscal responsibility where money printed out of thin air will no longer be standard procedure. Imo
     (Dinar Recaps Note: This post is for informational purposes only.  It is not legal, tax or investment advice.  Dinar Recaps advises that everyone should do their own due diligence and seek local Professional tax, legal and/or investment advisers.)

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:16 am