Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Transport sets the date for the start of transit work at 7 border ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Transport sets the date for the start of transit work at 7 border ports Empty The Minister of Transport sets the date for the start of transit work at 7 border ports

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - conscious - Nassar al-Hajj
    Today, Thursday, the Minister of Transport, Nasser Al-Shibli, set the date for opening transit at the border crossings, while he announced the rehabilitation and development of garages in the capital, Baghdad, and the governorates of Muthanna and Nineveh.
    The Minister of Transport, Nasser Al-Shibli, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the transit has not yet begun, and the main channel for it has been completed, and only the installation of devices at the border crossings remains," adding that "the transit will open in the middle of the current month of August."
    Al-Shibli added, "The ports that will operate in transit are Trebil, Al-Waleed, Arar, Safwan, Shalamcheh, and two other ports with Iran, meaning: 7 ports."
    Regarding garages, the Minister of Transport stressed that "the ministry is continuing to develop garages, as some of them have been completed in Nasiriyah, Samawah and Mosul, in addition to rehabilitating and completing a garage in front of the Ummah Square in Baghdad to be suitable for the development that the ministry is working on."
    Last Thursday, the Civil Aviation Authority announced the intention to open transit at Baghdad International Airport with several countries, while indicating that this would supplement the budget with funds. 
    The Director of Media of the Civil Aviation Authority, Jihad Al-Diwan, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "most countries have cooperation with them, and a transit will be opened at Baghdad International Airport with several countries, which will generate resources for the general budget and civil aviation."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:06 pm